Just less than a day after the leak of the slayage that is Britney Spears’ version of Tom’s Diner, we can see the impact is real and powerful. And here I am, gonna write it all for you. Don’t forget to get the song by pre-ordering Giorgio’s latest album: DeJa Vu.
- It’s not officialy released, yet it managed to top Billboard Twitter Realtime Chart
I don’t even know that an unreleased song can enter the chart. Well, It’s Britney, she has the ability to make Billboard change the rules last minutes (*cough* Blackout *cough*)
- Tom’s Diner was #1 Trending Topic Worldwide and stayed in TTWW list for hours
Generating more than 30,000 tweets. Bet it generated more the second it leaked.
- The fact that the original singer even likes it
- Tom’s Diner is more recognized by the search engine the the first single off of the album
You know that Britney Spears is the most searched celebrity in the planet for years right? No surprise that only a cover song in an album gets more recognition than the first single off of DeJa Vu itself. Britney generates almost twice as much as Kylie Minogue featured song titled Right Here, Right Now.
- More people prefer the Britney’s version of Tom’s Diner
According to Perez Hilton’s vote, more than seventy percent of 914 visitors like Britney Spears’ Tom’s Diner more than Suzanne Vega. Nothing can beat original, unless it’s Britney, bxxch!
- Tom’s Diner pushes the album harder than the other singles
According to an Universe member, Starsm, the album was in the top 400. After the leak of Tom’s Diner, it seems like the Britney’s power pushes it harder close to Top 200. And it’s also number two on the electronic albums chart.
- and if you don’t like it, just…